Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the discussion by a select few of Life, the Universe, and Everything

2 posters

TKAM!!!!!!

Dracotorix
    Dracotorix
    Admin

TKAM!!!!!! Empty TKAM!!!!!!

Post  Dracotorix Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:12 am

The Kelly Walsh High School production of Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird opens next Thursday! And a certain member of this forum is going to tell me how many tickets to sell her very soon.
    jlnaginey

TKAM!!!!!! Empty Re: TKAM!!!!!!

Post  jlnaginey Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:03 pm

Ok, Ok: Save me 4 tickets for Friday night. Is it going to be good?? Are you excited about this one?
    Dracotorix
    Dracotorix
    Admin

Post  Dracotorix Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:41 pm

Kind of... It's double cast, which may or may not be a good thing. The crowds and mobs are so far quieter and stiller than the people backstage (twitch) and the freshmen in the booth don't know what they're doing. At all. But overall as far as acting and characters are going it's pretty good. Gordon's too small for his part though- both of the Mayella actors look like they could beat him up very easily. You know why we're doing this show, right?
    jlnaginey

Post  jlnaginey Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:21 am

What part does Gordon play? Is he in the shows you're in? Too bad Gabe can't do the booth - I'm trying to think if he can and if it would be too late to ask - I think band is a conflict for one or two performances. And no, I don't think I know why you're doing this show (though I'm glad - it's one of my all time favorite books).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 am